Welcome to JM Consulting, Ltd
Many organizations conduct annual "employee opinion surveys" or "climate surveys." And, many times the results of these surveys create more questions than answers.
As a result, clients ask for help in better understanding the reasons for the low percent favorable responses. Often clients will ask:
- What are driving these results?
- What do employees mean by this?
- What should we do?
Our approach is to be as inclusive and transparent as possible in the process. It is a very vulnerable time for everyone.
Our approach involves:
- Working with the client to uncover the real reasons behind the low percent favorable responses. Typically this involves interviews with the leadership team (collectively and one-to-one) as well as focus groups with all employees within the department / business (or if too large of a group a representative sampling of employees).
- Specific questions are asked consistently of all participants and notes are generated.
- A full thematic analysis is completed and presented back to the leadership team AND a similar version to all the employees in the group. The overall themes and verbatim comments (with no names attached) are shared as a message that "we are all in this together." Action steps generated from the interviews and focus groups are shown as well as recommendations from JM Consulting Group.
- The intent is to provide the results to the client in a way that is clear and action-oriented to build sustainability and change overtime.